Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Really, I'll Stay Home and Clean Tomorrow.


Laundry hasn't been done and my floors are still sticky from the weekend. I was going to do it yesterday but instead went to the park with Melissa and the boys. When I came home Renee and the girls stopped by, then Darlene, then Rebecca. Soon it was 4:30 and nothing had been done around the house. "I'll do it tomorrow," I thought. Didn't happen. Instead Lisa and I went shopping...she also bought me lunch and cleaned my bathrooms. Yes, cleaned my bathrooms. I can't use the products needed for heavy duty cleaning, so she does it for me. Now that is a friend.
While shopping I saw displays everywhere telling me to remember Mothers day. I then realised its May already! Only one month left until hurricane season begins. Maybe one will come along and put out the fires that are burning away at our state.

No comments: