Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I Should Not Be This Excited.


I was drifting in and out of sleep while listening to the news this morning, when I heard the words that jolted me awake and had me shouting for Brewier to come look at the television. Are you ready? Orlando is getting an Ikea next fall! I can hardly wait! Now if only Trader Joes would move this way.

Now If you're looking to outfit your SUV or truck, BuyAutoTruckAccessories.com is a great new source for all of your Auto and Truck Accessory needs, and they have Free Shipping on all orders over $100 (for FedEx ground services within the Continental US.) Truck Racks are the easiest, most cost efficient way to transform your truck from a grocery hauler into a powerful working tool.You will find that they’ve assembled a site full of high-quality, professional-grade truck accessories from proven and reputable manufacturers.

No comments: