Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Todays Observation.


I ran alot of errands today that involved driving through construction areas. Have you ever noticed that the women who work construction, (and who do road work,) look like men?
One of my errands was returning library books, normally a fast task. Today I had to wait for a guy who had a bag of cd's, 20-30 of them. He would remove one cd at a time from his bag, open the cd case to make sure it was in there, then hand it to the librarian. I just wanted to say, "Dude, shouldn't you have checked to make sure they're all there before you left home?"
Yesterday Mom and I spent the day together. We had a picnic in the park, tea and scones at home, then did a little shopping. Tomorrow, I watch Sam and Gregory. If you don't hear from me, send help.

No comments: