Friday, March 10, 2006

Where Oh Where?


Jessica asked on her blog today who was visiting her from Australia. Both Megan and I have talked about and try to guess who visits our blogs. It never ceases to amaze me that anyone other than family and friends would visit here, and yes, I wish I knew who you were. I am guilty of being a lurker also. After visiting a blog for a while I'll comment, but I'm not a good commenter. Things that sound one way in my head come out very different in type. nor does it always come out verbally how I mean it. Yeah, I'm pretty much a dork. I'm not good at small talk either, (see Mom, its nothing personal, i just don't always have much to say,) I can go long periods without uttering a word. I'm mean hours and hours in a car with silent Brewier. Not a peep out of either of us. And now I've said enough.

No comments: