Monday, March 27, 2006

Things Observed.


Lisa and I went to Whole Foods today at noon, a time I usually avoid because it is so busy but I needed my vitamins. As I was pulling into the parking lot I was nearly hit by this blonde in an SUV. Don't even get me started on the blonde thing. Any way we park and get out of the car as does the blonde. The blonde who is desperately trying to be Paris Hilton...well Paris with very large implants. I wish I could have snapped a photo of her. She had the blond extensions and sunglasses, but the freakiest thing was she even had the mannerisms and poses down. Were people gawking? Oh yeah. But not in the admiration I'm sure this woman was after, they were all snickering. Inside she posed in front of the produce then in the deli, it was really weird. I kinda felt sorry for her wanting to be someone other than herself.
The other celebrity look alike ther today was Prince Harry at age 11. Dead ringer. He could have cared less though, he was just trying to get his mom to buy pastries.

No comments: