Thursday, March 30, 2006

Tagged by Russ.



Accent: none. but put me with someone who has an accent and I will be talking like them in 30 minutes.
Booze of Choice: red wine
Chores I Hate: ironing
Dog or Cat: Cats. I always wanted a lion when I was a kid.
Essential Electronics: laptop, camera, Bose cd player
Favorite Cologne: Bleh.....I don't like any of them
Gold or Silver: silver or better yet platinum
Hometown: Born in Ft Wayne IN, but only lived there about a year.
Insomnia: all to often
Job Title(s): Lifestyle Expert
Kids: 2 beautiful and enchanting daughters
Living Arrangements: Me, Brewier, Meg and Ella
Most Admired Trait: I didn't know what to put for this so I asked both Brewier and Megan. They both imeadiately said the same thing. My boobs. I said I didn't think that was really a trait so Meg said it was the happiness my boobs brought to others. I can't believe I'm actually posting this.
Overnight Hospital Stays: 4
Phobia(s): None
Quote: “There is always a way to do it better....find it!" Thomas Edison
Religion: Follower of Christ
Siblings: 3 younger brothers
Time(s) I wake up 5;30-6:00
Unusual Talent/Skill: I can make cool things out of trash.
Veggies I Refuse to eat: I haven't met a veggie I didn't like
Worst Habit: baking cookies while under stress. I don't really have any bad habits
Yummiest Food I Make: Hmmm, I make alot of really good stuff.
Zodiac Sign: Are you kidding me? People still ask this?
Now who to tag back? Terri, Vickie Allison T.

No comments: