Thursday, February 09, 2006

Thrifting with Lisa.


Not everyone appreciates the fun of thrifting, but Lisa and I really enjoy it. Most everything in my home is from garage sales and thrift stores. My latest thrift store quest has been Gap Long and Lean Jeans. They are the perfect fit. Selling for $50 in Gap, I bought a pair off Ebay for $30 but they ended up being too tight...Megan is now breaking them in for me. I found a pair a couple of weeks ago at Goodwill for $7 that fit perfectly. Today I was able to find yet another pair. They are a little tight in the waist, but I'm attributing that to the chocolate cake that was my dinner last night, and PMS. At $10 I thought the price was a bit high for a thrift store, but still a deal compared to retail.
Tomrrow Meg and I are going to the Florida mall with Darlene to visit Mecca Sephora. She has a gift certificate and is going to get a makeover. We also have plans to eat at Khasiyat for lunch, yum!

No comments: