Saturday, February 04, 2006

Tagged by Terri


Four jobs I've had:
1. Waitress. I'm clumsy and really sucked at this job.
2. Ice Cream pusher at Baskin Robbins
3. Swimming instructer
4. Calligrapher
Four movies I can watch over and over:
1.Desperately Seeking Susan
2. Saving Grace
3. Family Man
4. You've Got Mail
FOur Places I've Lived;
1. Scotch Plains, NJ
2. Richardson, TX
3. Danville, KY
4. Evans Ciy, PA
Four tv shows I love:
1. Greys Anatomy
2. What Not to Wear (won't someone please nominate me?)
3. Design on a Dime
4. Gimore Girls...but less and less
Four Places I've Vacationed:
1. Ashville, NC
2. Hiawassee, GA
3. Bahamas
4.thats all folks
Four of my favorite dishes.
1. Megan or Darlenes chocolate cake
2. My apple pie
3. Carrabbas chicken bryan
4. bean dip
Four sites I visit daily:
1. about 50 different blogs!
2. For Better or Worse.
3.Craftster
4. Google
Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. California
2. NYC
3. Australia
4. Pacific Northwest
Four bloggers I'm tagging:
1. Kenny
2.Vickie
3. Russ
4. Allison T.

No comments: