Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Tired.


I watched Gregory, (Sam spent the day with his daddy,) yesterday and in the 6 hours time I had him I only sat down once for about 2 minutes. He is a busy boy, who is enthralled with my pantry and china cabinet. Did I mention he likes stemware and asks for his water in it? Can I remind you he is 18 months old. He is so much more like a three year old.
Brewier suprised us by coming home at 11am, then surprised shocked us by telling us he had been let go from his job. This has never happened before, and we never saw it coming. We both feel like the air has been knocked out of us.
Today Olivia came over and we made valentines together, then I took a one hour nap....and I still feel tired....and we need groceries.....and I don't know what to make for dinner. I think I'll just take another nap.

No comments: