Thursday, December 29, 2005

Freinds.


So the past couple of days have been spent on the sofa, tissues in one hand and the remote control in the other, watching, "Friends," on dvd. I seem to have the cold that has been going around. I'm hope I feel better by Saturday, for our new years eve party. I've also been working on new year resolutions, (besides eat healthy and exercise,) I want to learn Italian, and to go to the west coast for a visit. I also want to get things made for our web buisness and try to get it off the ground. And now, a random photo from Christmas eve, Brewier and David, dressed alike.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

~T said...

I can tell you are working on your blog! I wish I could get the stupid maroon line out of the middle of mine!

I wanna go to the west coast with ya! But I don't wanna learn Italian! It's funny when we go to Macaroni Grill and have to listen to those "learn Italian" tapes in the bathroom. Have you ever been there?

Jennifer said...

I've always wanted to speak Italian, too. Such a beautiful language. And the blog? È bella.

Happy New Year's, Tricia. Just in case I don't "see" you again before then!