Friday, December 02, 2005

Christmas Trees.


Thats what they are. Not holiday trees. How asinine.

Wednesday my grandfather died, so nothing I had planned to do got done that day. My mother called me in the morning to give me the news, and I had just hung up the phone when my brother Greg called to ask us to meet him and the boys at the park. Thats how we cope with grief, we keep busy and go places. When my dad died, my mom took a trip to the Grand Canyon and Greg and I hopped in the car and drove the 1000 miles to KY, visited Kenny for the day, got back in the car and drove home.
Meg and I went and played with Sam and Gregory at the park, then went to lunch with them. We then went to the mall to shop along side the overly perfumed masses...which is probably one of the reasons Meg is now sick.
Yesterday Vickie was over to visit, and we went cruising in her convertable. Its nice to have a friend who likes cars. Her Camero is an 8 cylinder and purrs. Sweet.
Today I'm going to Rebeccas, where we will attempt to temper choclate. I'm not sure what we are making to dip in the chocolate....but hey, its chocolate, we can't go wrong.

No comments: