Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Road Trip.


Brewier came home at lunch yesterday and we packed up the car and headed toward KY. We arrived this morning at 8, but not before almost being hit by a deer on the interstate, just before our exit to B's parents house. We saw it running through the median and really thought it was going to try and jump over the car. It was a BIG deer. Brewier slowed down and swerved though, and we missed it by a few inches.
Friday we plan on driving on to PA. Its my grandfathers 91st birthday, and I haven't seen him in 10 years.
On our way through Ga we saw a billboard advertising, "The Museum of Crime and Punishment," along with the "Last Meal Cafe." It made me smile. In TN I saw a falling star, so bright and so close it looked like it would hit I-75, it glowed green while falling, and now in Ky I'm getting to see beautiful fall colors. We just finished my favorite meal of pinto beans, cornbread and fried potatos and I think I'll go drag Brewier out for a walk.

No comments: