Monday, November 21, 2005

Pictures.


So I was going to post pictures of our grape leaf rolling day, (over 6 pounds were rolled,) but those pictures are all on Megs camera. What I found on my camera were a gazillion pictures Meg took of grocery shelves. Yes, she used my camera. What was I thinking?
Today I'm going to Rebeccas to make marshmallows. I saw, "handcrafted," marshmallows in Williams Sonoma for $18 a tin. You can make a whole lotta marshmallows for $18.
Right now I'm watching Good Morning America. They have a family on that insists that there children arre psychic because of their blue eyes. There are alot of whakos out there.

Update on the wacko family. The mom says her kid is psychic because before she(the mom) goes to the store her daughter will tell her what she thinks mommy will buy, and when mom gets home from shopping, sure enough she bought what the daughter thought she would buy. Anyone else see a hole in this story?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: