Thursday, October 20, 2005

Its 95 Degrees Out and I'm Melting.


And there's a hurricane headed this way...following the same path as last years Charlie, the one that took down all my trees.
Renee and I thought we'd go get a cup of coffee this morning and walk along Park Ave. I even took my camera to document this rare event, (she is a very busy home schooling Mom with a 2 year old.) It was already so hot at 9am, that sweat was rolling down our faces and we were not looking so photogenic, but Renee said I could go ahead and post this picture of her.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


She kept me entertained by recounting her experience as hairdresser to her husbands dead Grandmother. She told me things about a morgue I had never even thought about. I'll just leave it at that.

No comments: