Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Restless.


It happens on a fairly regular basis, where I get the itch to move out of Florida. I have been reading lots of blogs, and about all the great things people are doing over the summer. Flea markets, festivals, gardening; classic summer events I grew up with. I miss all that. Things are very different in Florida, especially Orlando. We are a tourist town. Theme parks and shopping is what we are all about. After 20 years, I'm tired of it.


I received my August Sampler this week. Fewer items than last month, but really quality stuff. This one I'm keeping. In my sampler was the best lip balm I've ever tried. So good, that I've already ordered 4 more tubes. I think this year for Christmas, I'm buying all my gifts online from independent crafters and artists

No comments: