Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Movies. An Insight to My Life


I have always enjoyed watching movies. I get this from my mother. I grew up watching old movies on television, and was convinced I was born in the wrong era, because I loved the movies from the 30's and 40's. I thought life would be so cool if people would just break out into song and dance as they do in musicals.....I've even tried it once or twice, not such a good idea since I can't carry a tune. When I was little, I thought Elvis was a really good actor. This love of movies has been passed on to my daughters, and there are some alot films we've watched so many times, that our everyday conversations are peppered with lines from those movies. Keith is one of the few people able to understand and join in on these talks, but that s only because he is, "Younger and purer and more in touch with......" You finish the line.

No comments: