Monday, August 01, 2005

Day of Fun.


Actually, with Megan out of the house vacationing in the Virgin Islands, we are having lots of fun everyday.
Today Brewier took the day off from work and we drove, (coffee and donuts in hand,) to the beach. Yes the same beach where he works. In fact after 45 sweltering minutes at the beach, we went to his office to change clothes. We then walked around town looking in antique shops, waiting for our favorite restraunt to open for lunch. After fried shrimp, onion rings and beer, we went and had ice cream. I told you food was an important part of the day. We drove home, and did some more shopping, buying a new refigerator, washer and dryer. Brewier said this was all part of his budget, but my stomach is in knots. I don't often buy "new" things. I'm a big garage sale/thrift store fan. Jessica is excited though, because she is getting our old, (bought second hand,) washer and dryer. Dinner was another beer, burrito, chips and queso. I have a stomach ache. But tomorrow I'm back to my food allergy diet and I wanted to go out with a bang.

No comments: