Sunday, July 10, 2005

Too Fast.


Its Sunday evening already? Weekends seem to fly by. Jessica drove over yesterday with her friend Randa, and since I no longer have coffee in my house, Jessica now requests a margarita when she visits.
Not drinking cofffee, (because I'm allergic to it,) is still so strange. Friends ask me how I'm doing now that I can't have it anymore, and the way and tone of their voice in which they ask, makes it sounds like I've lost a loved one.....I guess I have. I'm still holding on to my large family of coffee makers in hopes of drinking again one day.
The hurricane passed us by with only a few squalls. Just enough wind to put our newly planted palms at a 75 degree angle to the ground, easily fixed. Here is a picture of our new fountain.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: