Friday, July 08, 2005

Spa Day.


This morning Renee came over to wax my bikini line and bleach Megans roots. She used to run her own salon, but now she homeschools her children, and out of the kindness of her heart, keeps us looking cute, (she also cuts our hair,) at no charge. She has done this for us since I met her 16 years ago.When her husband was in the navy and stationed in Charleston, we would drive up to visit them and to get haircuts. She's that good. And I'm so grateful for her generosity.
My project this week has been shopping. New sheets, towels, shower curtain....Brewier told me to go spend some money. I'm making the bedroom and bathroom spa like. Lots of white. Its a great look for summer in Fl.
I even bought some new shorts and pants......and a lamp......and a mirror, He said to spend some money.

No comments: