Saturday, June 18, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA!


She and Ray are celebrating by spending the day at a water park, its kind of overcast today, so the weather is perfect for spending time outside.
Megan is sick on the sofa, I guess I shared the germs, and Brewier is lying down because he doesn't feel good either. Sorry guys. Yeah, I'm still sick too...I blame it on the tourist who bring all their germs here.
I did make it over to my neighbors garage sale this morning and bought some vintage linens. They are an addiction. Jess and Meg, when I die, you will be amazed at what you find. As for now, I'm happy space bags were invented. I also bought a bunch of National Geographics from the 50's. Great collage material. What I need to find, and have not been able to is vintage bead jewelry. 20 years ago, it was easy to find stuff from the 40's 50's and 60's. that is when I amassed my collection. Now, its hard to find stuff at all and Megan and I are quickly using up what I have, making bracelets.


This is the bracelet I made this week:


No comments: