Thursday, June 16, 2005

Bead Block Over.


Whew! I was finally able to work on bracelets yesterday. I also made 2 can tab belts and 2 can tab bracelets, all to go on our website, the name of which Megan informed me I was not to reveal. I'd love to be able to go outside and do something, but its 300 degrees out with 900 percent humidity and the sidewlk is melting....so I'm watching season 1 of Friends. It is the funniest show ever...and who wouldn't like to have a group of friends like that?
Megan and I watched a new show on FX last night called "30 Days." Its by Morgan Spurlock, the guy who did Supersize me, (a really talented guy.) Last night the episode was about he and his girlfriend trying to live on minumim wage for a month. What a hopeless life. It makes you understand why someone would turn to crime and drug dealing. Next weeks episode (Wed. 10pm) is about anti-aging. Now thats something I can use.

No comments: