Friday, May 20, 2005

I Didn't Realize How Bad I Was Feeling.


I started my food allergy rotation diet a week ago and can't get over how much better I feel...I've also lost 3 pounds, an added bonus. All this healthy eating has made Whole Foods a daily destination, ( I found out people drive 3 and 4 hours just to shop here...I feel slightly smug in the fact I can walk to the store.) Whole Foods has this reputation of being the "cool" place to shop, so it's always busy and I often see people who look really familiar, but I just can't place. This happened yesterday. I ran in just for a couple minutes and couldn't help noticing the nearly 7 foot tall man talking on the phone. He looked kind of familiar, I knew I'd seeen his face before but I was clueless. Megan googled the Orlando Magic and found out it was Grant Hill. You can tell I'm a big sports fun. My brother had a similar incident years ago. He went into 7-11 for coffee and was standing next to a giant of a man. Greg ever the comedian looked at him and said, "You sure must have eatten alot of grits growing up." Shaq was not amused. Greg had no idea who Shaq was.

No comments: