Thursday, April 07, 2005

Chicken Slave.


Thats what Sam calls Chick-Filla. It makes me grin everytime I think about it.
I got some terrible, terrible news yesterday. I have food allergies, and coffee tops the list. I love coffee. I can no longer eat garlic, pinto or kidney beans, dairy, eggs ,pepper, cherries.....and a bunch of other stuff. I'm supposed to start a rotation diet, keep a record of everything I eat and how I feel before and after I eat it and start taking thyroid medication, (that explains the lethargy and weight gain.) Its all over whelming, (there's other health stuff going on,) and I just want to go to bed and pull the covers over my head.
Anyway, back to Sam and how funny he is. He loves our exercise room. He sits and watches me lift weights, and when I iron, (my ironing board is set up in there,) he's in there with me asking how the weight machines work, and how to use them. The other day when we were in there he told me when he grows up, "I going to be a weighter." : )


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: