Friday, April 22, 2005

Atomic Pink.


I colored Megans hair yesterday, atomic pink. Its really bright. Really. What I find most interesting when Meg has her hair colored, is how much friendlier people are, especially the senior citizens. Normally when we go out shopping people are grumpy and we are ignored, (except by those who think we are a lesbian couple, seriously. I have started making Megan say, "Mom," alot while we are out.) Yesterday, People would look at Meg smile, and start talking to her. I think if I could get away with it, I would color my hair bright pink also. I would want to have fun with it though. Like when people around me started to get annoying, I would start mumbling and banging my head on my hand, or run around acting like Pee Wee Herman. But seeing how Florida is a mecca for crazy people, would anyone really notice?

No comments: