Saturday, February 19, 2005

Music Saturday.


This from Allison
Random 10 Albums Semi-Sorta Randomly pulled from my collection:

1. The Essential Willie Nelson
2. Come Away with Me-Norah Jones
3. Joshua Tree-U2
4. Rockin the Suburbs-Ben Folds
5. Jesus Freak- DC Talk
6 Return of Saturn-No Doubt
7. The Essential Billy Joel
8. When it Falls-Zero 7
9 .Rooney-Rooney
10. Disintegration-The Cure

( I actually don't own a lot of albums....Why should I when Megan has them all!!)

What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
1.71 GB I try to burn regularly.

The last CD you bought is:
For me, Music From Gilmore Girls. I bought Megan How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb-U2, for Christmas.
Because of our excelent library system, I check out alot of cd's and put them on my computer.

What is the song you last listened to before this message?
With or Without you-U2.

Five songs that you often listen to or that mean a lot to you
1. Sommersault- Zero7 I like to dance with Brewier to this.
2. Butterfly-Crazytown Its fun and I can clean the house and dance at the same time.
3. With or Without You-U2 The best song ever.
4. One Last Breath-Creed This song sounds awsome driving around at night in my convertable.
5. Word Up- Cameo My guilty pleasure. Again, great car song.

Who are you gonna pass this stick to? (5 persons and why)
1. Jennifer We have much in common. But what are her musical tastes?
2. Jessica What are you listening to these days?
3. Kim Sister-in-law.
4. Tina Curious.
5. Tim What do you listen to down under?

No comments: