Tuesday, February 22, 2005

It Snot Funny.


I'm watching Sam and Gregory today. Two coughing, snotty sick boys. Everytime I start missing having small children of my own, reality slaps me in the face. Oh yeah, been there, done that...don't have the energy to do it again.
Vickie called me yesterday afternoon to asked if I had watched Oprah. It was a show on how to look 10 years younger, and women who do look 10-20 years younger than their actual age. Then Renee asked me if I had watched it. So when it came on again last night we tuned in. Apperently if I smear vaginal cream on my face, jump off my roof into a pool, go blonde, and take a zillion vitamins, as well as exercising every morning for at least an hour, I will be able to pass for Jessica and Megans hot sister. I noticed that some of these women have had some surgical help too, though that wasn't mentioned.
Vickie thinks we should do it. It sounds kinda tiring to me.....but maybe if I slowly make changes.........

No comments: