Thursday, December 23, 2004

Birthday Fun!


Brewier took off work to spend the day with me and I had the day all planned out. We would eat bagels for breakfast, go to a couple of art museums, a trip to the Florida Mall and lunch at our favorite Indian restraunt. None of this happened.
It was so nice to wake up and not have to do anything, that, thats what I decided to do for the day. It was a good decision. I baked cookies while Brewier and Megan sat close by on their computers, just hanging out. Brewier surprised me with a Baskin Robbins ice cream cake, (choc mint,) and flowers.....and a Bose cd player, and cds. Yeah, I've got it good. Megan gave me a book I had been wanting and the movie, "Morgan Stewerts Coming Home." It has been a wonderfully relaxing day, and i have Carrabas to look forward to for dinner : )

No comments: