Friday, October 08, 2004

I Have Socks On!


This may not seem like a big deal to alot of people, but to me it is the sign of fall. Our temp this morning was a nice chilly 70 degrees, thus requiring me to put socks on my normally bare feet. I'm thinking of pulling Megan out of bed and making here go have coffee with me outside at Starbucks. Yes Jessica, I know you want to go to and I wish you could. I wouldn't even have to pull you out of bed, just whisper, "coffee," in your ear.
My body is so tired today. I have watched Sam and Gregory 3 days this week....I forgot how much energy it took! But I really love having them around. I get to keep them 4 days next week while Melissa trains for a new job.
I am still in shock, over Mark having a stroke...I just don't know what to say. I feels like I was kicked in the stomach.
I'm so looking forward to tomorrow and spending time with Brewier. Between hurricanes and his dad being ill I have hardly seen him in 2 months.

No comments: