Thursday, September 23, 2004

A Wave Hello.


We have a huge picture window in our living room and a love seat right in front of it, facing the window. The window is darkly tinted to help block out the blinding Florida sunshine, (the window faces west.) This is my favorite place to sit and watch the world go by...with my binoculars. Before the trees blew over I watched birds, but I also watch my neighbors, kids, and people going by...I pretend I'm a spy. Jessica and Megan are embarrassed by my binoculars, but I told them, "These windows are really dark, no one can see me watching them." Imagine my surprise this week while watching the world out my window, sans binoculars, the phone company guy waved at me. We have lived in this house 2 years! I have watched people 2 years! And they can see me! Oh dear. I have danced in front of that window, sat in a very unlady like way on the love seat in front of the window, flashed my husband in front of that window....and people can see in??? Oh dear.

No comments: