Saturday, September 04, 2004

This will most likely be my last post for a while. The tropical squalls have started, part of the city is without power and I'm sitting in front of my picture window watching my neighbors lights flicker. Meg and I, (Brewier is letting us stay here alone,) have lined the hallway with cushions and have a matress leaning against the hall wall to act as a roof in case of a tornado. A police officer and her car were picked up, moved and set down by a tornado this afternoon. Brewier is camped out at a church in New Smyrna with his residents and employees, I probably won't be seeing him till next week. The hardest part about all this is the waiting. Its such a slow moving storm and we've beeen preparing for it all week; all very anxiety inducing. I just want to get it over with

No comments: