Monday, June 07, 2004

Dog Days Of Summer.


What does that mean? Does it mean it is so hot all you can do is lie around like a dog under the porch? I don't know, but I think they are here.
Megan and I have started walking in the morning before it gets too hot. We walk for almost an hour, we go and swim at Renees for an hour. then we go home and even though it is just 10am we must take a nap. I keep hoping all the activity will help me lose weight, but so far it has just made me hungry all the time. Today Olivia came over and I taught her how to make baked Macaroni and Cheese. While it was baking we scootered around the block, then watched Jumanji while we ate it. Yum! Olivia Sarah and Megan have all gone to see Shrek 2 and I am contemplating painting the kitchen cabinets before Brewier gets home. Because of the humidity, I don't know if they would dry in time...but I really need a project to work on. I have so many craft supplies and scrapbook stuff, but just am not in the mood for that lately. Restless, restless, restless.

No comments: