Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Tired!


So after all my cleaning, and babysitting Ethan and Ellie yesterday....I am really tired. Other than running some erands today all I've done is sit and read. Its been nice, especially since I'm not normally good at sitting still. Babysitting yesterday was fun with much of the time spent applying temporary tatoos on each other. Evan year old Ethan ended up sporting a circle of thorns around his upper arm.
While out at Publix today Meg and I followed this guy out of the store and through the parking lot....no we weren't stalking him, his burnt orange SUV was parked next to us. He was kind of beefy, with curly styled hair shaved legs and kind of dangly earrings in both ears, and very effeminate, wearing a t-shirt that said, "Can't touch this." Meg started humming MC Hammer and it was all i could do not to burst out laughing. Meg got a picture of him,but it was taken through my car window and didnt turn out so well....it would have made you laugh too.

No comments: