Wednesday, April 14, 2004

My Favorite Thing!


Last night I got a call from Renee around 9:30. She was rearranging her furniture and wanted me to come over and redecorate. I asked if maybe it could wait till morning, so at 8:15 I recieved a call saying the pound cake was coming out of the oven and the coffee was made. The girls were still asleep so we had a nice visit talking about homeschooling and decorating. Renee wanted to take her dining room from tuscan to tropical so out we went to shop. We went to Walmart and Old Time Pottery and for $150 we were able to completely change the look of her room, and I had FUN!
On the sad side, both Megan and Jessica are sick, (so is Darlene.) I guess they all shared germs on Easter.
Oh, and by the way,
Grammar God!
You are a GRAMMAR GOD!


If your mission in life is not already to
preserve the English tongue, it should be.
Congratulations and thank you!


How grammatically sound are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: