Saturday, April 03, 2004

Confessions.



1- I like the ABC Family channel original movies. I am watching "Lucky 7" right now. I have "Celeste in the City" taped. I know they are predctable. I know they are all fluff. I like fluff.

2- I have a really nice ceiling fan light combo in my room. It works by remote control. I just recently realised that the light is a dimmer light controlled by holding the button down. I always wondered why the light was sometimes bright and other times dim when I turned it on. Now I know.

3- I have eaten almost all the ice cream Meg bought last night. Sorry Meg. Your Dad helped.

4- I intentionally procrastinate doing some projects so I won't run out of things to do.

5- I drink enough coffee that I can go through half a gallon of half and half a week. This must stop.

Whew, I fell better now.

No comments: