Monday, March 22, 2004

Ouch!


Tonight one of my worst childhood fears came true. Electricution......well a really big shock anyway. I was putting a harp,(the metal piece that holds the shade,) on to a light. There was no light bulb in the lamp but it was plugged in. The harp slipped and oooppps it went into the socket. I didn't feel a shock in my arm but in my calf muscle that I tore (for the second time) last week. It contracted so hard it felt like I had been shot ..there was a loud pop...the lights flickered, and I was on the floor. So once again I'm sitting with ice on my leg popping Arnica like they were tic tacs.

No comments: