Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Is That What I Think It Is?


Mom spent the night last night which means this morning involved eating pecan danish and drinking coffee. Lots of coffee. We did some shopping and then went to Little Siagon for takeout. As we were driving home a red light caught us at Mills and Marks St. I notoced a young guy standing on the corner in a trench coat, ( it has been raining all day.) I thought he looked strange and saw that his coat was buttoned up, but his arms were not in the sleeves....his arms were inside the coat, with his hands clasped in front of him, in front of his crotch. Lets just say it looked like his hands were holding more than each other. Once we were on my way again I asked if anyone else had noticed him...yeah Mom saw it too. The guy didin't look like a perv, he was pretty clean cut, and was with a woman. I keep hoping it was one of those $10 bets like on "Ed."

No comments: