Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Scooter Fun.



Back in the fall I picked up a Razor scooter at a garage sale for $8, and though I've had a great time cruising through the house on it,(with only a couple of run ins with the furniture,) I have been wanting to road test it. Now if I were 20 years younger I would have no problem going out on my own, but at 42 I thought I should have a kid with me, so I wouldn't look so odd. So while Renee took Sara to the dentist, Olivia came over with her scooter so we could ride together. We had a great time scooting along the Cady Way Trail, and were gone about an hour. By the time we got back to the house Olivia was worn out and in desperate need of a PBJ and glass of milk...eatten while watching,"What a Girl Wants." I hope to get Olivia over here soon so we can go riding again!( People still gave me fuuny looks though.) Now Megan and I are getting ready for a Gilmore Girl fest. Joining us will be, Joan, Dori and Brittney....and massive amounts of junk food....Joan has never had Oreos! The tragedy.

No comments: