Sunday, January 25, 2004

Oh Say Can You See...


That is what I woke up to this morning...at 7:30am! For some unknown reason the golf course by our house was broadcasting the national anthem this morning REALLY REALLY LOUD. I love the natonal anthem, it gives me goosebumps, but this morning it was just plain scary, (yeah Megan was pretty freaked out by it too.)


This afternoon Brewier and I went to the new Blue Jacket Park, where the Navy base used to be. Its very nice and has this beautiful fountain surronded by palm trees. Don't you love how Brewier is dressed to blend into the fountain? We also went to visit Greg who got back from an everglades trip last night.He said it was the most eventful trip he has ever led, with a woman having a panic attack in a kayak in the middle of the ocean, another woman had a piece of metal go through her hand....in the middle of the ocean, and a guy cut his head open on some mangroves and was bleeding all over the place. Fortunately Greg is trained and certified to treat medical emergencies and was able to take care of it all. I guess his efforts were appreciated as he made more in tips on this trip than any other he has led.



The high point of my day was finding this table in someones trash, (and having Brewier retrieve it for me.) Reviving it will be, Tricias Project of the Week.


No comments: